The Website is available to users 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant you are 18 years old (or at least of legal age to form a binding contract with us). If you do not meet this requirement, we apologize but you may not access or use the Website. Please note, the Website and its content may not be accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. And access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with local laws.
Online purchases and other terms and conditions
Accessing the website and account security
Intellectual property rights, license for website use
The Website and its contents, features or functionalities (including but not limited to things like information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, its design, selection or arrangement) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers and protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Temporarily store copies of Website materials in your computer RAM as long as storage results from your access and viewing those materials.
- Store files automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You may not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text unless those materials say otherwise. Or there is a separate agreement signed between you and us outlining something different.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices on copies of materials from this site.
The Company name, Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You may not use these marks without prior written permission from us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way violating applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulations.
- To upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Website any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content.
- To impersonate (or attempt to impersonate) us, a Company employee, or any one or thing. For example, using e-mail addresses associated with someone or something without permission.
- In a way interfering with anyone’s use of the Website. Or, as determined by us, could harm the Company, harm users of the Website or expose either to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website such as the use of robots, spiders or other automatic or manual devices, processes or means to access the Website for any purpose. This includes monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or any other unauthorized purpose.
- To introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- In a way that otherwise attempts to interfere with the working of the Website.
Information about you and your visits to the website
Linking to the website and social media features
You may link to our homepage, as long as you do so in a way that is fair, legal and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation. But you may not establish a link that suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. You may not establish a link from any website not owned by you or display the Website or portions of it, or cause the Website to appear to be displayed by framing, deep linking or in-line linking on any other site. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to immediately cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may also disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the website
Any links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from using of them. Accessing any third party websites linked to this Website is at your risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license above.
- You understand and acknowledge you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the rights above, fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Note, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- Be likely to deceive any person or impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes or other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to our Copyright Agent at Twice Media Productions, LLC. 1301 Texas Ave. Suite 112, Houston, TX 77002 or email email@example.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate access for repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for download (from the internet or the Website) will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You must use sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy anti-virus protection and accuracy. As well as maintaining a means external to our site to reconstruct any lost data.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL ARISING FROM YOUR WEBSITE USE.
WEBSITE USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HOWEVER, THIS DISCLAIMER DOSEN’T AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN WHICH CASE COMPANY WILL WARRANT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
Limitation on liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR WEBSITE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Termination or suspension of use
Governing law and jurisdiction
Limitation on time to file claims
Waiver and severability
Your comments and concerns
This website is owned and operated by:
Twice Media Productions, LLC.
1301 Texas Ave. Suite 112,
Houston, TX 77002.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting!