TWICE MEDIA PRODUCTIONS MARKETING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Twice Media Productions, LLC, seeks passionate, self-motivated, highly organized individuals for its marketing internship program.
Participants will get an opportunity to work with other talented students and members of the Twice Team to gain valuable business knowledge and professional experience. Students will also get class credit, useful training, and a stipend upon successful completion of the program.
Ideal applicants must be willing to devote at least 20 hours a week, and help contribute to the day-to-day operations of the business.
Internship responsibilities include:
- Tending to company social media accounts
- Coordinating and overseeing various marketing and communications campaigns via social media, e-mail marketing, video marketing, etc.
- Helping with administrative work
- Conducting market research relevant to the company’s progression
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns
- Creating engaging content through blogs and infographics
Applicant must provide:
- A completed application
- A resume (with references)
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Commit at least 20 hours per week
- Be a recent graduate OR have a flexible school schedule
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a strong command of social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)