We help brands drive engagement through video storytelling. Our five-step video production process is designed to help your team devise a video marketing strategy that fits within your existing communication efforts, create stunning videos that attract attention, and track results to measure your campaign’s effectiveness. See how it works.
- Video Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Promotional Videos
- Event Filming
- 3D Animation
- TV Commercials
- Voiceover Talent
VIRTUAL REALITY/360° VIDEO
- 360° Video Creation
- Virtual Reality Booth Experiences
- 360° Video Booth Experiences
- 360° Video/VR Marketing Strategy Development
TRAINING VIDEOS & eLEARNING
- Instructional Design Based on the 4MAT Method
- eLearning Project Management Featuring the ADDIE Model
- Formative and Summative Course Evaluation
- >Asynchronous and Blended Learning Solutions
- Course Content Evaluation
- Training Videos
- Interactive Learning Videos
- Computer-Based Training
- 24-Hour Live Shot Studio/li>
- Simulcasts / Liveshots
- Space To Accommodate Live Studio Audience
- The MVP Workshop (Mobile Video & Photography)
- The MVE Workshop (Mobile Video Editing)
- Customized Mobile Video Training
- Drone Technology
- Video Production Studio
- Video/Audio Recording
- Post production & Editing
- Professional Hair Styling & Makeup Application
WHO WE ARE
At Twice Media Productions, LLC, we make your brand’s message come alive through video technology. Promotional videos, event video coverage, 360 video and virtual reality experiences, and full video marketing campaigns are a few of the visual tools we can create to help you communicate your message to the world. Learn more.
Region 4 wanted to show the excitement and energy at their annual job fair to increase awareness and future attendance.
They hired Twice Media to help bring the job fair experience to life. Using event photography and a 90-second recap video, they were able to market the job fair for the last two years.
“Our registration has increased by 22% and we have since had to add a second day to the event to accommodate the growing number of attendees.”
WHO WE WORK WITH
If you want to use video to connect with customers, one video won’t cut it. You need a video marketing strategy and a solid video campaign that you can effectively track and measure. Find out how major corporations and nonprofits are using video campaigns to share their stories.
Want to learn more about Video Marketing and DIY Video?
Subcribe to Twice Tips and say hello to awesome!